Practical theoretical training course for using the back extensor relief extender.
Book limited number of places now.
By simply using the weight of the body and thanks to the force of gravity and the forces developed in relation to the angle of the body’s levers, it allows:
- to pull back;
- the extension of the musculoskeletal system of the back both on a monolateral and bilaterally basis;
- to tone the dorsal / lumbar and abdominal muscles reducing the compressive loads on the vertebrae;
- to perform functional assessment tests of the back;
- follow specific programs to work on correcting scoliotic postures.
BENEFITS AND BENEFITS ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE “SOLLIEVO” EXTENSOR:
- allows you to perform back tractions;
- uses the principles of the Pilates methodology;
- combines technology, quality and effectiveness;
- allows you to spread the column in its entirety and in maximum security;
- offers the possibility of doing back tractions even at home and whenever you feel the need;
- allows a gradual but decisive distension, guaranteeing an excellent alignment of the column;
- it is extremely easy and convenient to use;
- thanks to a traction carried out correctly, it contributes, with its constant use, to relieving tension and discomfort in the back;
- helps to strengthen the abdomen, the back and the lumbar region;
- facilitates the mobilization of the shoulder joint;
- allows you to acquire a more correct posture;
- allows you to perform an excellent job of stretching the column while maintaining a correct alignment of the shoulders / pelvis;
- contributes to the maintenance of a strong and healthy back;
- allows you to tone most of the muscles in the body;
- offers the possibility of carrying out tests to assess the maximum extension of the back and the progress obtained using the tool regularly.